▲ 点击蓝字可快速关注 高中学习资料库▲
收获 高考资料 / 备考 / 写作 / 素材 等
1. On the one hand, on the other, 一方面；另一方面
On the one hand, the plan is pretty good; On the other, it does bring us some bad effects.
2. Last but not least, 最后但同样重要的是...
Last but not least, we should not forget the importance of friendship.
3. make a difference 有影响，很重要
Your attitude towards life and study makes a great difference. 你对待生活和学习的态度很重要。
4. benefit a lot from... 从...受益良多
You can benefit a lot from teachers’ advice. 你能从老师的建议中受益良多。
5. look forward to (doing)s.th 期待着做...
I’m always looking forward to giving you a great surprise. 我一直期待着给你一个极大的惊喜。
6. have a good knowledge of... 了解.../懂得...
After reading the text, you’ll have a good knowledge of the Chinese history.
7. What matters is not...but... 重要的不是...而是...
What matters is not money but your attitude towards work. 重要的不是钱而是你对待工作的态度。
8. It makes sense to do... 做...是合理的/有意义的
It makes sense to set downs your feelings in a diary. 把你的感觉写在日记里是有意义的。
9. prefer to do...rather than do... 宁愿做...而不愿做什么...
We prefer to stay at home rather than go fishing at weekends. 我们宁愿周末待在家里而不愿去钓鱼。
10. grow crazy about... 对...狂热/着迷
Teenagers usually grow crazy about everything to do with sports. 青少年通常对与体育有关的一切着迷。
11. persuade s.b to do... 说服某人做...
I couldn’t persuade him to give up smoking. 我不能说服他戒烟。
12. be fond of doing... 喜欢做...
She is really fond of singing and dancing.她真得喜欢唱歌和跳舞。
13. make up one’s mind to do... 下定决心做...
I have made up my mind to learn a third language. 我已下定决心学习另一门外语。
14. dream about/of doing... 梦想着做...
I used to dream about/of traveling to the moon.我过去常梦想着去月球旅行。
15. feel like doing s.th 想要做...
He felt like taking a walk along the river. 他想要沿着河边散步。
16. can hardly wait to do... 迫不及待地做...
They could hardly wait to open the gifts.他们迫不及待地打开礼物。
17. think little of... 对...不在意
Everybody thought little of the reason for the illness.每个人对这种疾病不在意。
18. offer guidance to s.b 给某人提供指导
Teachers are willing to offer guidance to anyone in trouble.老师情愿给有麻烦的人提供指导。
19. remain to be done 仍然有待于...
A lot of problems remain to be dealt with in the future.许多问题在未来仍待于解决。
20. An increasing number of people 越来越多的人...
An increasing number of people are concerned about health.越来越多的人关心健康。
21. Something must be done. 必须采取措施
Something must be done to help those homeless children. 必须采取措施帮助那些无家可归的孩子们。
22. Only by this means/in this way can you... 只有这样...你才能...
Only by this means/in this way can you succeed.只有这样，你才能成功。
23. It must be admiited that... 必须承认...
It must be admitted that he knows much about education.必须承认他对教育懂得很多。
24. There is no doubt that... 毫无疑问...
There is no doubt that I will leave you soon.毫无疑问，我将很快离开你们。
25. It is one thing to do..., but it’s quite another to do...做...是一回事，而做...是另一回事
It is one thing to listen to teachers’ advice, but it’s quite another to put it into practice.
26. have a bad/good effect on... 对...带来坏的/好的影响
Fresh air has a good effect on our body and health. 新鲜的空气对我们的身心带来好的影响。
27. There was a time when... 曾经有段时间...
There was a time when I grow crazy about movies.
28. It’s no pleasure doing... 做...没有乐趣
It’s no pleasure listening to music all day long.一整天听音乐没有乐趣。
29. As a matter of fact, 事实上；实际上
As a matter of fact, I have a wonderful dream.事实上，我有一个美妙的梦想。
30. It’s no wonder that... 难怪...
It’s no wonder that she got so tired that day.难怪她那天如此疲劳。
31. It is /was +被强调内容+that从句
It is her health that I am greatly concerned about.是她的健康我极为担心。
32. do harm to/be harmful to... 给...带来危害
Eating too much does harm to your health.
Eating too much is harmful to your health.吃太多对你的健康带来危害。
33. do good to 给...带来好处
Communication face to face with your friends does good to your friendship.面对面与朋友交流给你的友谊带来好处。
34. make an effort to do.. 努力做...
We should make an effort to do better than ever before.我们应该努力比以前做得更好。
35. get well prepared for... 为...做好准备
We should get well prepared for the coming final exam.我们应该为即将到来的期末考试做好准备。
36. develop one’s own interest 培养兴趣
It does great good to develop your own interest培养你自己的兴趣很有好处。
37. make great progress 取得很大进步
I hope all of you can make great progress in your language learning.
38. be in great need of.. 极其需要...
People who suffered a lot in the earthquake were in great need of food and water.
39. pay special attention to... 特别关注...
People begin to pay special attention to the protection of nature. 人们开始特别关注自然的保护。
40. devote oneself to(doing) s.th 一心一意做...
Great people are those who devote themselves to selflessly helping others.
41. It’s generally accepted that... 大家普遍认为...
It’s generally accepted that the earth is getting warmer and warmer.大家普遍认为地球正变得越来越暖。
42. show respect for 对...尊敬
As students, we should show respect for our teachers. 作为学生，我们应该对老师表示尊敬。
43. consider s.b (to be/as)+n./adj.... 认为...是...
There is no doubt that we all consider him honest.毫无疑问我们都认为他是诚实。
44. be concerned about... 关心；挂念
Parents are concerned about their children.父母亲关心他们的孩子。
45. be based on... 以...为基础
The film is based on a true story that happened in 1946.这部电影以发生于1946年的一个真实的故事为基础的。
46. have a correct attitude towards... 对...采取一种正确的态度
It’s important for us to have a correct attitude towards life.对生活采取一种正确的态度对我们来说是重要的。
47. as far as s.b be concerned, 就...而言
As far as I’m concerned, I prefer to go to Shanghai for a visit.就我而言，我宁愿去上海游玩。
48. meet one’s needs 满足...的需求
The little food can’t meet our needs in the next week. 这点食物无法满足我们下周的需求。
49. be likely to do 可能...
As human, we are all likely to make mistakes.作为人类，我们都可能犯错。
50. not only...but also... 不但...而且...
Not only you but also I am fond of pop music.不但你而且我也喜欢流行音乐。
51. ask for one’s advice on... 就...寻求某人的意见
She often asks for my advice on learning English.她经常就学习英语寻求我的意见。
52. turn to s.b for help 向...求助
He always finds someone to turn to for help. 他总是找人向其求助。
53. Sb holds the view that... 某人持的观点是/某人认为...
They hold the view that a new school should be built for the local children.他们认为应该为当地孩子建一所新校。
54. I’m of the firm belief that... 我坚信...
I’m of the firm belief that he can get along well with others.我坚信他能与其他人相处得好。
55. The reason why...is that..., ...的原因是...
The reason why I’ll leave you is that I have a family in another place.我离开你们的原因是我的家人在另一个地方。
56. impress sb deeply 使某人印象深刻
What he said at the meeting impressed me deeply.他在会上所说的使我印象深刻。
57. It turned out that... 结果是...
It turned out that he felt upset about the result of the exam.结果是他对这次考试的结果感觉沮丧。
58. With the development of... 随着...的发展
With the development of science, nothing is impossible.随着科学的发展，没什么不可能。
59. play an important part in... 在...起着重要的作用
Language plays an important role in our communications.语言在我们的交流中起着重要的作用。
60. make some suggestions on... 在...方面提出建议
I’d like to make some suggestions on your learning habits. 我想在你学习习惯方面提出建议。
61. Just as a famous saying goes, “All roads lead to Rome.”
62. In a word 总而言之
In a word, we should work hard at our lessons.总而言之，我们应该努力学习。
63. What’s more, 而且，此外
What’s more, I also like meeting different people.此外，我也喜欢见到不同的人。
64. In addition, 而且，此外
In addition, the weather turns out to be bad.此外，天气的结果是糟糕的。